A typographic project looking at changing the existing comic sans typeface in order to make it more usable. My idea looked at having both a left and right handed version of the typeface, resulting in LH comic and RH comic. The project also asked to include the new typeface in either a type specimen poster or booklet, and I chose the latter. As my typeface has two versions, I decided to make two booklets, but joined them together with one opening at the front and the other at the back.
Workshop working in pairs to create a screen printed poster for Glam Racket club night. For our poster we chose to use solely hand drawn typography, with a variety of different coloured card. Due to the fact that the posters are advertising a pub night, we decided to go for a chalk board look, which has been effectively replicated by screen printing. We felt that the black card with fluorescent coloured type posters were the most successful.